|PHP & Laravel||PHPUnit + TDD||Mocha/Chai, Jest|
|MySQL & Relational Databases||Git & Version Control||Single Page Applications|
|Object Oriented Programming||Docker/Docker Compose||Troubleshooting & Admin|
Bisnow (2018 - Present)
Working 100% remotely to create vital, enterprise-level web applications that serve tens of thousands of customers daily and generates millions of dollars in revenue. Developed front-end, CMS, and APIs that is used daily by a staff of nearly 100. Engineered products and sites earn several millions of dollars in sales and sponsorship.
- Excels at clearly understanding and communicating technical information in both written and oral form.
- Involved with all aspects of the software development cycle from requirements gathering, design, implementation, testing, and all the way through maintenance.
- Craft Google Ad Manager applications using PHP backend and a Vue/JS frontend that syncs with an expansive and robust custom-made email system that uses: jobs, queues, commands, Redis, and more.
- Demonstrated ability to refine, tune, and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes via approved change guidelines.
- Generated unit tests to validate proper functioning of apps for backend with PHPUnit and front end with Mocha/Chai and Jest.
- Measures health and performance of custom-made applications.
Wake Tech Community College (2018)
Applications Developer III
In charge of rewriting and maintaining the Workforce Continuing Education applications which serves thousands of users and requests daily.
- Convert existing applications to the Laravel PHP framework.
- Utilized Vue.js to inject interactivity for front-end facing apps alongside an SPA/API.
NC State University (2015 - 2018)
Web & Mobile Application Developer
Collaborated across departments to produce websites and web apps for college departments and national research centers. Employed both frontend and backend development to create professional-quality sites and applications that function flawlessly, increase web presence, and boost brand awareness.
- Engineered various MVC applications with PHP and Laravel.
- Utilized OOP principles to construct applications.
- Collaborates with clients and professionals to turn nebulous ideas into full-fledged products and applications.
- Served as the point of contact for several organizations for ongoing support.
Bachelor of Arts in Communications, 2007 University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
High School Diploma, 2003 Cary Academy, Cary, NC